Thursday, December 24, 2009

LAUNDRY DAY!

IT'S LAUNDRY DAY WITH JENNY RAY! or. LAUNDRY DAY WITH JENNAAAAYYYY!

So I would say that I should be folding, but I won't. Why? Because this is MY laundry day, so it will go as I say (goodness gracious, so much rhyming).

I am very happy! I've been happy straight up for 3 days! I have not slept in for 3 days, and I believe that is why. My days are SOOO much longer. It's crazy, I don't know what to do with myself, so I have laundry days, and go shopping (I don't shop, unless it's for someone else. and it was. I'm a gift person [when I can afford it]. makes sense huh?).

I've been enjoying packing. Well, I am NOW enjoying packing. I got past the hard "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!" part. And I got past the "WHERE DID I GET ALL OF THIS CRAZY STUFF AND WHY DO I STILL HAVE IT?!?" part. I filled up so many trashbags with stuff that have just been rotting in corners of my room since I moved here. Being a packrat runs in my family on both sides, and I have come to despise and avoid the tendencies to be one. At least, I thought I was. Then I cleaned out my desk and found schoolwork from 9th grade. Who saves schoolwork? GAH!

So I hate packratting, and saving things because "One day you may use it or wear it."

I'm currently working on packing clothes, which is why today is laundry day. I packrat clothes, I admit it. I gave away one of my beloved Napoleon Dynamite tshirts to a friend because I haven't worn it in a year, and I almost attacked her when she was admiring it.

But I didn't. Progress.



I got my haircut and it is wild and crazy! I love it. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment