Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Praying for Japan

God told me today that it was time to share this word that He gave me on the morning of March 24, 2011.

"Japan's clock has been running on empty for a while. Pray that they have more time. They need to figure things out. They need to figure out who they want to be. Do they want to fight Me or see Me? I hold them close even in the midst of the temptation and sin. But I have a charge that I have set up against them: That they have refused to see My glory in the saints among their people. They have chosen instead to fast and pray for forgiveness. But if they don't see My glory in the faces of those around them, if they forget that My name is grace, this will be their ultimate destruction. I doubt their kindness to Me when they can't find it in each other. When they refuse to see My face in their crowded places, when they refuse to feed Me there, they are refusing to see My face in the clouds.

I breathe among them and they don't see it. Pray that they see My face among themselves. Pray that they do the same to 'the least of these' that they would do for Me. Their time has run out, but I will increase their time again if the acknowledge this, My face amongst them, in their flesh."

I felt that the reason God wanted me to share this was so we can all be praying for Japan together, and remember these words in our prayers for them. It important that Japan be given more time since God is granting them that mercy.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment