Sunday, April 24, 2011

College Picking

I have decided, after some prodding from God, that I want to go to college out of state. Mom helped me narrow the search down tonight based on price and weather. Isaac helped too when he said that Oklahoma has the most tornadoes, but the list is still lengthy. So I have armed myself with a box of reduced fat Cheez-its and Stevia chocolate chip cookies, and planted myself in front of the computer to do an hour or so of research before bed. Life is feeling short now that I know what I want to do, so I am getting things figured out as fast as possible.

If anyone has any suggestions, tips, or advice about various states, please share! I have narrowed it down to eastern states, none up north though. Too cold.

Have I mentioned that I can't remember being this motivated?

1 comment: