Thursday, September 1, 2011

Motion

I had not worked out consistently for nearly 3 weeks. After studying and taking my finals, I was so stressed, and working out could have helped. But as Dad always tells me, a body in motion stays in motion, and a body not in motion...stays on the couch (I think that is how that ends). Anyway...

Been to the gym 3 times this week, one of the times being today. I was not sore until I was a quarter of a way through with my work-out. Then my muscles suddenly tightened, and I lost feeling in my right foot...that can't be good. I'm gonna blame it on dehydration, and not loosening up when I work-out on the machines. I always want to dance and yell and sing when I'm running. But I never do...unless I'm the only one in the gym, which is not often. I want to be like Chad.


I have a full weekend of homework and playing with Jon lined up. Gonna be AWESOME! Unless my work schedule eats it up. I hope not. I'll find out tomorrow when I get my schedule.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. A body at rest tends to stay at rest.

    But I like your version too. :)

    ReplyDelete