Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm just really excited, because I know that God is in every bit of my future. I see him even in the hard season I went through during the latter part of last year. I see him in the future, especially in the hard seasons to come. I know that they are there, but there are also great ones waiting.

I feel kinda powerful knowing this. Like "can't touch this".

And I don't ever want to worry again, because it was SO awful. Almost the worst feeling I have ever experienced. I want to keep letting go, trust God, hold his hand, and expect him to be my friend. I want to give all my secrets to him.


"Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them." Psalm 139:16

No comments:

Post a Comment