Monday, April 23, 2012

All I see and hear keeps my prayers near.

Last Wednesday, I went to a prophecy room to get encouragement. One man, Jaime, said that he saw me climbing up a mountain so steep I had to use my hands to pull me up. I was gaining no ground, though, because of rocks being loose. So, I was constantly scurrying, only to stay in the same place. He said that this showed that I was a fighter, and I that I shouldn't give up.

This did encourage me, because it validated how I have been feeling about what has happening in my life lately. It has encouraged me further the past couple of days, as more hindrances announce themselves.

I stayed up into the early hours yesterday to pray, and this evening I went to a prayer group. I admitted to God at the prayer group that I feel helpless in the face of the current circumstances that surround me and my family. All I see and hear has kept my spirit, mind, and heart on its hands and knees this past week. I will continue to seek his face and help in earnest, as I find no rest until I do. All current circumstances do, besides keep my arms reaching for help, are bring to light circumstances that I had forgotten could have solutions if God would only touch them. And I forget to ask.

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
1 Corinthians 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment