Monday, May 7, 2012

Scalding Hot Coffee


Jon is on a class trip this week, so I watched Micah alone. He slept almost the entire time anyway, during which I stayed close and watched The X-Files. I finished the 1st season! But, now I find that I can't watch the show without getting a craving for eggs and salad. The price I pay for eating and watching at the same time.

I went to the gym tonight. I have physical goals, but will have to work harder to reach them. I still want to get in shape to get my dancing technique back, so I've been stretching for a long time after each work-out.

Cutting back on sugar has made me feel a lot better. I'm not surprised, since it helped so much last year. During the game yesterday, I found that I wasn't running out of energy, and believe it had to do with my diet.

Today (and I have been doing this any day that I am home for long hours) I depended heavily on decaf coffee. I've been having 3 cups twice a day. I always put creamer in it, sometimes cocoa. When I need comfort, I turn to it instead to something sweet.

Scalding Hot Coffee. That's where it's at.

I always blog right when I'm about to pass out. I should do this earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment