Friday, April 23, 2010

Friend?

If a friend of yours is always wanting you to apologize just for being you, well...

I'm sure you have other friends who appreciate who God has made you to be. Until this friend gets over themselves, just let it go. This person obviously is getting over a past hurt, and needs space to figure it out. And there is no reason why you should suffer in the mean time.

I'm talking to myself here too. :-)

A defensive person is usually a hurt person. I would know, I used to be one of them. And sometimes, I'm not so sure if I am completely healed either. But I'm definitely on the road to receiving unconditional love without pushing it away.

To sum up, when a friend shoves you onto their emotional roller coaster, unless you hear otherwise from God, JUMP OFF!



No comments:

Post a Comment