Sunday, March 25, 2012

Open up, you wild one, let me know more than your name.

I quit my job, and yesterday was my last day. It is amazing the weight that has been lifted. AND I haven't had coffee in 3 days, and I'm still sane! After I started working full time, I found I could not survive without coffee. It keeps me awake, but when enough of it gets in my system, I feel really stressed. The stress makes me fearful, which makes me more stressed. I really don't want to go back on it.

My first day off was wonderful, but I am already ready to do something. I'm going to apply for school in the fall, and start looking for a part time job. These are givens, but I am craving MORE! More, more, more!

I think this is partially because I just ate some dark chocolate, and I now feel like a rock star.

I want to go to sleep, but I am making a mental list of everything I want to do! I have been working on getting back to who I was when I was a little girl. I remember how happy I was exploring with my imagination. I want to wake that back up, even if it means less tv (tv...drool).

I want to learn Spanish, learn the guitar, learn the piano, pick the flute back up, pick blogging back up, journal more, read more, pick writing poetry and short stories back up. Aaaaah! So much to learn and do and explore! So much fun to have inside this brain with which God has blessed me. I often find that I have forgotten how awesome I am. When I am constantly looking into other people's lives with envy, how am I supposed to find time to improve my own?

1 comment:

  1. The best thing about quitting coffee is starting again. :)

    ReplyDelete