Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ain't nothin' but a heartache. Ain't nothin' but a mistake.

Boyce Avenue, why must you be so good?



I did finally listen to The Rocket Summer, though. Amazing! Bryce has a way of sounding positive no matter what he is singing about.

Last week is gone! The week of Mondays is no more. The awful hours locked in the basement studying are over. I'll be studying at a music festival this week. WHAT? Yes. Awesome. I am sooooo excited! I'll be more excited once I'm ready, because I feel no where near ready. I'm jamming everything into tomorrow. Shopping, packing, and planning will happen all at once, and that will help knock me into this week and out of last.

Father's Day was very chill. Dad got a grill (not from us, from himself), and Jon did us up some burgers and hot dogs. I pitched in for Dad's new toy, some kind of computer tablet...thingy.


Well, I'm going to bed, because my mind is flying and my eyes are dropping. I have to go journal to bring my mind down a notch before I fall asleep and have those awful dreams about everything that happened during the day. I had those dreams a lot during the week of Mondays. Not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment