Sunday, April 8, 2012

Trying not to stiffen.

I know Jesus has a plan, but when I actually sit down and listen to all of the wrong and injustice in the world, I cry. There is nothing I can really do for most of it except climb the stairs to my room and beg God to change it. Change it all.

I am so self-indulgent and apathetic, though. It seems that 2 seconds after I'm crying I forget.

"You will remain the same until the fear of staying the same is greater than the fear of change."

I am so frightened that I stiffen to my core at the thought of how fast Autism is spreading. Many of the probable causes of it are preventable, and could be eliminated. They remain, though, and what can we do about it?

Climb the stairs and beg on the floor as we try not to stiffen.

No comments:

Post a Comment