Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Blame it on my ADD."

My podcasts won't play on Wisteria II, on account of her not being an iPod. FINE!

So I started Personal Training this week. My trainer is Wesley, and he is a good soul. I have done 2 of the 3 sessions for this week, and plan to do once a week after this. I did not realize how weak I was until he was having me stretch. I really miss my old body these days. I was fine with it until a couple months ago...then I started to remember how amazing I was when I was dancing. Not comparing myself to anyone else, because if I did, then I would still be considered to be strong. But comparing myself to myself, I am such a sissy right now.

And I'm not sure I'm okay with that anymore. I'm ready to be pushed to the brink, and then over it. Luckily, Wesley is smarter than me and is urging me to trust the process. Gosh. I miss being strong SO BAD.

I'm not good at studying so much either. I do study, but not as much as I should be. The plan is to ground myself at school tomorrow. I have two tests next week on the SAME DAY. Life is hard, but life is good. I guess it is time to be pushed in every area of my life.

It either did or didn't help that I watched Stick It. I identified with too much of that movie, but who can say no to Jeff Bridges? Nope, can't do it, can you? Thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment