Thursday, October 6, 2011

Waka, waka!

I went to Zumba tonight for the first time with Mom. I really am out of shape! I had to stop and sit down for 10 minutes because I thought I was going to spew. Mom said that I turned white as a sheet, and the teacher came up to me afterward and asked if I had heart problems. The truth is that I ate poorly today. I ate excellent yesterday, but I just didn't have an appetite today. Bad excuse though, because I know better.

I've been knocked out all night because of the class. I had SO MUCH fun though! I am completely sold. Getting to shake my booty like I did in the old days was such a blessing. The Zumba teacher, Maria, said the same thing that Wesley said to me..."Trust the process." Okay, okay! I get it already.

I talked to the leader of the trip to Cuba today! She is so nice, and was joking with me. So happy that they don't seem legalistic at all! It's gonna be a good trip, I can already tell. It will definitely challenge me to grow up more, but I want that so much right now.

I got a lot of stuff on my mind (I need to go running).

The song I'm loving right now! Anything Adele is just sooo gooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment