Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gratitude!

I leave for my internship on Saturday! I was dancing around my room when I was told this. I've got my positive cap on my head! I've got the blood of Jesus covering my body! I've got the music in meee!!!!

I really am excited. God has shown me that I have a firm foundation, and that he has had me focused on living in that foundation my entire life. I am ready to begin a new thang with him! This journey has just begun. I have no idea what he has in store for me during this next season, but I am ready to break through whatever it is, swinging. It is time to overcome and to be joyous in one's actions with the King! I resent nothing that he has told me or shown me during this past year. I know that because of everything that I learned, even though I sometimes learned a hard way, I can now go on wiser and stronger than before. I am righteous! I am holy! I am his bride!

I am called forward to explore new seasons, new heights, new glory, new realms! And right now I am in the realm of gratitude! God has washed me clean and created me to be such a beautiful being! I am full of light! I am full of glory! I. Am. FULL!

I watched the sun go down tonight (well, the best I could. I really just watched the colors change in the sky because a house was in the way). Immediately I realized that my life REALLY IS right where it is supposed to be. I am truly in the center of God's will. I have become fully aligned! I partake no more in foolishness.

(There really is something healing about being aware of the sun. Maybe because we are both lights to the world! And now I will be a light in the darkness, literally! My internship requires me to be up all night.)

Well, it's getting late and I need to get some rest. No more lying awake and breaching what I am due when I should be sleeping. Maybe I'll get to see the sunrise. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment