Thursday, January 6, 2011

Packing

Here I am! I am packing once more. Last time it was summer and now it is winter! Surrounded by clothes and...more clothes, I am trying to decide what I should take with me. I want to be comfortable, but I don't want to stop caring and wear sweats everyday. That would just be depressing. So I'm making it fun and looking at my wardrobe with a different eye!

It really isn't fun to pack. Since I can't have candles in my future room (fire hazard) I have had one lit all afternoon. Since I can't watch movies either, and need the extra inspiration to pack, I have watched Julie and Julia while going through my clothes and folding. And now...it's time to really focus on getting my stuff out of here.

This is just another step into God's beautiful kingdom! I'm not really going to IHOP...I'm just moving with the Lamb. That is how I'm supposed to look at it. No matter where I am or who I'm with I am always home. My home is Jesus. There are no bounds on me!

Except for my 6:30 am curfew. :p

"Some kind of magic happens late at night; when the moon smiles down on me and bathes me in its light."


No comments:

Post a Comment