Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thinka, thinka, thinka

I was able to finally just sit in my room and stare at my bookshelves, artwork on the walls, write aimlessly in my journal, and reflect on the day. It was something that I had not had the ability to do in months, due to not being content enough with myself to sit still without the internet, television, or a movie on which to focus. Whenever I did focus attention on myself, it got real depressing fast.

THANK YOU, JEESUUUUUS! I am SO GLAD that is over!

Then here I am, blogging on the internet. But, you see, I had caffeine tonight. It wasn't my fault. Sometimes I buy a beverage to drink during my break. I find the extra calories help keep me full during the rest of my shift. I thought I was ordering a drink at Jittery Joe's that not only was decaf, but didn't even have coffee in it. Nope. It definitely did, as I discovered in the first sip. I had no time to get the barista to correct this before I had to get back to work.

HELLO, 2 AM!

Anyway, I'm going to go back upstairs and go to bed. I think I'm ready.

Goodnight!

In honor of me actually thinking about things and not just shouting senselessly. Ha, ha. Hopefully I'll learn to not do this more, even as I meet people in life who frustrate me to no end. Getting mad won't solve anything. Smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment