Friday, March 11, 2011

You will pay for your Insolence!

Here is a short blog. Just for you, Dad. Just for you. ;-)
Ever since I've had the dream about the Bridegroom coming to meet the Bride (see previous post), I have not been sleeping so well. I've never had this problem before for so many nights in a row. I'm not sleeping during the day because I want to be tired enough so I sleep at night, so I am exhausted by 10 or 11, but only sleep for 2-3 hours. I'm not really complaining though, because I believe that this is happening because the Bride needs to WAKE UP ALREADY AND GET HER GROOVE ON! Or get ready to get her groove on. Yep, my filter is long gone to try to be appropriate. But that is okay.

During my new waking hours I am blogging, praying, and trooping through Exodus. It's a nice troop to be trooping. A very good book indeed. I'm also doing other random things, but I'll save that for another post. Don't want this one to get too...boring....


(I made this for you.)

1 comment: