Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gotta love Love

I have spent a roughly 12 hours soaking the past two days. Dude. I can say for the first time, honestly, more so than in any of these other blogs, that I get it. I truly get, for the first time in years, I understand that Jesus truly, indeed loves me. And I love Him. I still need to be fully submitted, but I'm getting there. Sometimes the knowledge of His love evades me, but I can't let that make me doubt.

I have left behind all other distractions, and want to hold onto THIS MOMENT. Oh my Jesus. Don't let me hold back any more of Your love for as long as I live. I need You so much closer than this, I realize that now. I am in a dry and weary land, where there is no water. And I haven't even come close to realizing what it means to be drenched and saturated by Your love. But I'm closer than I was.

1 comment: