Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Chocolate Vision

It's perfect timing to write this blog because I just realized...I am behind on laundry and I need to wear clothes tomorrow.

It is much delayed since when God told me this He said, "Tell everyone!" He has never told me that right away before, so here goes some tellin'.... Just let me put a load in the washer real quick.

Alright. It was on one of those stormy nights last week when I was shown this. Jesus took me to a rustic wooden door and opened it. He ushered me to enter. I walked in and was in a square room with dark wooden walls. I felt like I was in a basement. There was one large window on the opposite side of the room. The center of the room had a couple wooden tables with a few chairs. The walls of the room were lined with shelves of different sizes. Working at the tables were two older men. One had spectacles. They both turned and glanced at me, then went back to work. Covering their tables was an assortment of small round chocolates.

I was immediately frustrated, as I usually am whenever I am shown something by Jesus that looks so simple that I don't understand. I tried to just stay calm and be patient. I looked at Jesus still standing by the door, holding it open. He looked quite please with what was going on in the room and gazed back at me. I thought, "Okay, He is going to explain it to me. He always does."

He began to speak, "This is how I have been giving My children the Kingdom." I looked at the bite-sized pieces of chocolate. "They know what to do with these pieces of chocolate. It is a good size for them to swallow."

Jesus pulled the door away from the wall and let me look behind it. There was a shelf full of large chunks of chocolate bigger than my hand. He gestured for me to look at the shelves beside it. They were also full of large chunks of chocolate. He reached over and picked one up and I saw how it was jagged and not in a particular shape. The other pieces were like this as well. It was as if each one had been broken off of a whole BIG piece. He set it down and began to explain again for me.

"These are what I am giving people in the body now." I was impressed with the change from the bite-sized pieces. "These pieces are so much bigger than what my people are used to, and they don't know how to handle it. I am going to keep giving them these pieces, but they don't know how to handle it."

I knew that Jesus was telling me that people in the body who were getting these large chunks felt like they didn't know what to do with it. It was overwhelming them to the point of almost not doing anything with it (Big Arrow in the air pointing straight as yours truly). Instead of looking at what they were being given and being happy with it (it is like CHOCOLATE, yummy!), they were analyzing the large piece too much.

The vision ended there. It did not give me a happy, satisfied feeling. It left me with a question, "How do we handle it? How do we NOT feel that way? How do we get to where we aren't afraid of the Kingdom?" Okay, it left me with questionS.

I hope I explained all of that okay.

Feel free to repost this. Share it with family and friend, ect. I was told right off the bat that this needs to get out there.

Love to you all!

P.S. A couple days later I was at my friend's helping her clean. That night I watched Chocolat when I saw she had it. It's a movie all about this little chocolate shop. It wasn't until that night when I realized the coincidence (or the NOT coincidence, hee hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment