Monday, August 29, 2011

Go, just go where the peace is. You always know when you seek Him.

I'm still fighting to prioritize life after starting work. The important thing is to heed life pulling me along, instead of getting dragged by the ear.

I had a great weekend with Michaela and Megan in the mountains. It is good to be home though. My sleep schedule has been one of the things that I need to prioritize, so I was pretty tired after the first day. I'm still playing catch up on sleep.

Tonight on the treadmill, I felt like God was saying that He wanted me to do what I wanted, and travel by myself now. I kept hearing, "Just go!" over and over. It's been something I've been longing to do for a while, but never had the opportunity. Now that I can save money to go, I think I'm going to start being thriftier with my upcoming paychecks, and plan for a future trip. I would love the leisure of walking the streets of a beautiful city/town on my own, not worrying about time or deadlines or schedules.

So those are my thoughts. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment