Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Make it stop.

So much club music stuck in my head. Make it go away!

I'll go upstairs and listen to something soothing while I sleep. That's right, I'm going to sleep! I've gotten approx. 14 hours of sleep the past three nights combined. About time I caught up.

But first, I'm going to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules with Isaac. The rest of the family have seen it, and said it wasn't great. The first one rocked. Who can forget Rowley's dancing to the Beastie Boys with his mom? Epic. I'm not expecting anything to top that.

Then, tomorrow, in no particular order, I'm going to get my classes straightened out for fall semester with the help of Mom, watch movies with myself, and hopefully drop in on Mother Joan and Howard, my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment