Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What if I told you we were so far away? Would you go with me anyway?

Kate Nash's Made of Brick CD arrived today (a day late, Amazon Prime)! I was giddy. I've probably listened to it 5 times today while I cleaned and did laundry.

I made my Wish List, and quickly realized it was too long. So I sent a revised version to my parents, and saved the first draft for me. I am making money now, so I can work on it myself. Michaela is always saying that I'm going to have to marry a rich man, but I don't buy expensive things, so I'm not going to think about that. Plus Mom says dietitians make good money, which is something I hadn't thought about. When I thought I was going to be a dance teacher, I had mentally prepared myself for a simple life. Now I have no idea what the future holds. Exciting!

Speaking of the future, I watched this video today. It has a great message. I'm in, God, for the long haul! It doesn't matter how long I have to go to school, I know we'll make it eventually.

Jon and I went to Mother Joan and Howard's today. I love visiting them! Makes my heart happy. Howard showed me one of his photo albums. He actually has a black and white picture of himself as a little boy with blond and buzzed hair, no shirt, worn-out jeans, standing in a corn field. Classic.

He also rocked a perm at one time. O.o

I'm going to bed. Work tomorrow morning, and I don't want lack of sleep to stress me out more. My dreams lately have all been pretty stress related. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment