Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Conversation of the night.

"Do you want to hear another secret?"

"Sure."

"Sometimes I don't go to the bathroom when I'm driving home late at night. It keeps me from falling asleep."

O.o

"And then, there was this one time when I held it so long, that I couldn't even pee when I got home."

O.O "That's not good for you! You're going to get old and be incontinent!"

"I rebuke that!"

Probably the most unpredictable conversation I've ever had. Although...not the most awkward.

And it was brought to me by Moshe. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, since it's a secret, but I have a feeling he says these things often...probably because I've heard him say these things often.

That reminds me. Once, Josiah, Moshe's brother, came to pick me up since my car was in the shop. When I walked outside to get in the car, Josiah said, "What would you have done if you came outside and I was peeing in your yard."

"...I don't...know."

"Oh, okay."

"Do you have to pee? You can use our bathroom."

"Yeah, but...naw. I'll be alright."

They are SO related.

Anywho, I'm gonna go make friends with my bed. I forgot I have to work in a few hours....

No comments:

Post a Comment