Thursday, May 3, 2012

Confessions and Wishes

This afternoon Jon and I watched Baby Micah again. He is so cute!!!

I finished the bag of Reese's miniatures today. My self-control is almost nonexistent when it comes to chips and chocolate candy. Also, some cupcakes. 

While I'm confessing, I'll also say that I watched 5 episodes of The X-Files. I usually only watch one at a time, but the shows are focusing more and more on Skully's and Moulder's personal lives. IT'S EXCITING! I'm still in the first season, but am already convinced that I have a good science fiction series to watch for the first time in forever (I just finished the 3rd season of Doctor Who, but it feels more like an epic adventure series than science fiction to me, mainly because it comes across so glamorous.). I started the first season of Fringe once, but it isn't streaming on Netflix. I am very happy to have The X-Files, though. Raw and creepy is what I need right now.


At the gym today, I suddenly realized that I missed not having dancing technique anymore. I fell out love with that scene back then, but I have been having frequent flashbacks to how awesome it felt to be in class and have finished a combination that took so much concentration. I'm going to start working to get my technique back. It is something that I worked hard to obtain, and my parents spent a lot of money and time to make sure that I had access to it. And, I really was good. I didn't believe it then, but looking back, I see it now. It is sad how I believed the words that all the wrong people spoke into me, and refused all of the good ones. It is even more sad that many of these wrong words came from my own self. 


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment