Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Relaxing with Megan, making decorations for a party her mom hosted. 


And I finally got a bulletin board. It's something I've been wanting for a while.


Then I came home from Megan's to some stressful news, and Michaela came over a couple days later to cheer me up. :)

It worked.

Frying up some plantains and eggs!



Dad was doing laundry and The Zombie Dance while we were making breakfast. #reasonswhydadwillalwaysbecoolerthanme


Confession time: I watched an episode of Lost with Mom tonight instead of finishing the third Mummy movie with Jon. The bright side is I realized afterwards that I'm over it. I'm over the distraction. SO. OVER. IT.

I talked with a couple friends today and this evening about my television show addiction. They were encouraging. I can get over this hump in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I need to work on that Zombie dance.

    And don't talk bad about the TV! :)

    ReplyDelete