Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dang girl! I'm all about you.

Jon got me the Family Force 5 III EP for my birthday, and I am in love with this song.


I was singing it while I was doing my precalculus homework. Sooo goood. Plus, I actually understand what homework I finished tonight. Even when I thought I didn't understand it after Dad tried to explain it, I realized as I continued with the homework that it made sense.

I need to get back into the Word. I've realized that I set daily goals that are too lofty for me to complete. I have decided to narrow it down to one chapter a day. That is simple enough, and the Word is the Word. A large or small dose produces the same results. That is what is so lovely about grace. You could be a hooker or a slacker...you still get to hear the angels sing once you let Jesus be your friend.

I'm going to bed before I hurt someone. I'm tired and feel like screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment