Thursday, September 8, 2011

When time simply won't stand still, it's so nice knowing you will.


I got a burger from Longhorn's for my bday. Yum, yum. Burgers have been my favorite thing on the menu my whole life.

I work for the next three days. It will be okay. I'm hoping that last week was just a bad week, and it will be clearer at work this weekend. If not, Dad is encouraging me to look for work elsewhere, since it isn't worth working for minimum wage if I'm unhappy.

I have to go to bed, but I'm had a good birthday. The day may have seemed pretty ordinary from the outside, but this past week I've been thinking a lot about how I would like this year to look like, and I'm ready to see that happen. Time is short, and I don't want to let it pass me by.

Gotta sleep before waking up early. Hello again, Memory Foam. You are wonderful new friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment