Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Old


'Cause if I'm restless then why do I
I want nothing but to rest my soul?
And I don't get this and I know why
You see sometimes things are just beyond control.

I have been feeling so old this past week. Not sure if anyone will get me when I say this, especially those who are younger than me. I was feeling just dandy last summer. I had the world at my feet.

Now I'm just old and tired and growing older and more tired.

But I think what it REALLY is, is that my list of things I need to do and want to do keeps getting longer while time keeps getting shorter.

Therefore, I feel old and tired, then older and tired...er.

But I'm going to Cuba in a couple months, so be excited for me! I need to do this.

'Cause if I don't know then I don't know
But I may know someone who knows me more than I
And if I somehow could rest this soul
Maybe control could find its way back to my life

No comments:

Post a Comment