Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sleepy and hungry. Very hungry.

I am really enjoying the memory foam mattress in the guestroom. I sleep so good and deep. When I wake up, it always takes me a few seconds to remember who I am, where I am, what day it is, and what the agenda is. (Actually, it may be a bad thing I enjoy that moment so much. ha.)

I am really enjoying the weather. It is making me sleepy and hungry. I want to curl up on the couch squished with my family and watch TV.

I would have done that this evening, but I kept ignoring my homework, so I couldn't let myself do that without feeling guilty. Although, what is the difference between ignoring your homework squished with family and ignoring it in a chair by yourself? Probably not much. But just doing my homework is the better choice, ofcourse. :P



Also, you can be praying that I learn how to deal with my job better. Been getting angry, and anger is a very destructive and violent force. It can't have power and control over me.


No comments:

Post a Comment